Attested Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attested, Sentence example of Attested Attested /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সত্যায়িত Synonyms of At...
Synonyms of Attested
authenticate, avouch, certify, testify (to), vouch (for), witness
Use of Attested in a Sentence
- a word that was first attested in the 18th century
- Her record attests her integrity.
- I can attest to the truth of his statement.
- certified that the candidate had met all requirements
- attested to the authenticity of the document
- witnessed the signing of the will
- willing to vouch for her integrity
- I can attest that what he has said is true.
- The certificate attests the authenticity of the painting.
- the result attests the truth of that statement
First use of Attested
The first known use of attest was circa 1500