Attendant Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attendant, Sentence example of Attendant Attendant /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ পরিচারক Synonyms o...
Synonyms of Attendant
companion, escort, guard, guide
Use of Attendant in a Sentence
- the bride and her attendants
- a gas-station attendant
- the sword, ring, armor, and other attendants of knighthood
- attendants at the festival
- problems attendant on pollution
- She let the parking attendant park her car.
- let the hotel attendant help them with their bags
- The town is trying to deal with the population boom and the attendant increase in traffic.
- dreaded the coming flu season and the attendant flood of school absences
- a bride and her attendants
- a gas station attendant
- ward attendants
First use of Attendant
The first known use of attendant was in the 14th century