Attained Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attained, Sentence example of Attained Attained /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সাধিত; অর্জিত; লব্ধ...
অর্থঃ সাধিত; অর্জিত; লব্ধ; উপনীত; অধিগত; আপ্ত; নিষ্পন্ন;
Synonyms of Attained
achieve, bag, chalk up, clock (up) [chiefly British], gain, hit, log, make, notch (up), rack up, ring up, score, win
Use of Attained in a Sentence
- attain a goal
- he attained preferment over his fellows
- They attained the top of the hill.
- will probably attain to a height of six feet
- a quest to attain enlightenment
- She refused to let the injury keep her from attaining her goal of being in the Olympics.
- This kind of tree can attain a height of 20 feet within just a few years.
- The car can attain a top speed of 200 mph.
- attain the top of the mountain
First use of Attained
The first known use of attain was in the 14th century