Astonish Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Astonish, Sentence example of Astonish Astonish /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ বিহ্বল করা Synonyms of...
অর্থঃ বিহ্বল করা
Synonyms of Astonish
amaze, astound, bowl over, dumbfound (also dumfound), flabbergast, floor, rock, shock, startle, stun, stupefy, surprise (also surprize), thunderstrike
Use of Astonish in a Sentence
- He was too astonished to speak
- surprised to find them at home
- a discovery that astonished the world
- too astounded to respond
- amazed by the immense size of the place
- flabbergasted by his angry refusal
- Despite the hype, there was nothing in the book to astonish readers.
- The garden's beauty never fails to astonish.
First use of Astonish
The first known use of astonish was circa 1534