Assiduous Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assiduous, Sentence example of Assiduous Assiduous /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ অধ্যাবসায় Synonyms ...
Synonyms of Assiduous
active, bustling, busy, diligent, employed, engaged, hopping, industrious, laborious, occupied, sedulous, tied-up, working
Use of Assiduous in a Sentence
- assiduous planning
- too busy to spend time with the children
- industrious employees
- very diligent in her pursuit of a degree
- assiduous practice
- a sedulous investigation of the murder
- They were assiduous in their search for all the latest facts and figures.
- The project required some assiduous planning.
First use of Assiduous
The first known use of assiduous was circa 1552