Assaulted Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assaulted, Sentence example of Assaulted Assaulted /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সহসা প্রবলবেগে আক্রম...
অর্থঃ সহসা প্রবলবেগে আক্রমণ করা; বেআইনীভাবে দেহে আঘাত করা;
Synonyms of Assaulted
rape, ravishment, sexual assault, violation
Use of Assaulted in a Sentence
- an assault on the enemy's air base
- an assault on drug trafficking
- assaulted a police officer
- The victim was sexually assaulted.
- plan to attack the town at dawn
- assailed the enemy with artillery fire
- commandos assaulted the building from all sides
- bombarded the city nightly
- preparing to storm the fortress
- She was injured in a brutal assault.
- attended a class teaching women self-defense against assault
- He was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
- She verbally assaulted one of her coworkers.
- Enemy forces assaulted the city.
- assault with intent to rob
First use of Assaulted
The first known use of assault was in the 13th century