Assassinated Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assassinated, Sentence example of Assassinated Assassinated /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ গুপ্তহত্...
অর্থঃ গুপ্তহত্যা করা;
Synonyms of Assassinated
bump off, croak [slang], dispatch, do in, execute, get, ice [slang], knock off, liquidate, murder, neutralize, off [slang], put away, rub out, slay, snuff, take out, terminate, whack [slang]
Use of Assassinated in a Sentence
- a plot to assassinate the governor
- assassinate a man's character
- killed in an accident
- frost killed the plants
- slew thousands of the Philistines
- convicted of murdering a rival
- terrorists assassinated the Senator
- dispatched the sentry with one bullet
- executed by lethal gas
- They discovered a secret plot to assassinate the governor.
- President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.
First use of Assassinated
The first known use of assassinate was in 1600