Aromatic Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Aromatic, Sentence example of Aromatic Aromatic /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সুগন্ধি Synonyms of Ar...
Synonyms of Aromatic
ambrosial, fragrant, perfumed, redolent, savory (also savoury), scented, sweet
Use of Aromatic in a Sentence
- aromatic herbs
- The peat burns with a pungently aromatic smoke.
- odorous cheeses should be tightly wrapped
- a fragrant rose
- the kitchen was redolent of garlic and tomatoes
- an aromatic blend of tobaccos
- aromatic flowers can add greatly to the ambience of a room
First use of Aromatic
The first known use of aromatic was in the 14th century