Arch Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arch, Sentence example of Arch Arch /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ খিলান, তোরণ Synonyms of Arch angle, ...
অর্থঃ খিলান, তোরণ
Synonyms of Arch
angle, arc, bend, bow, crook, curvature, curve, inflection, turn, wind
Use of Arch in a Sentence
- There was a slight arch in her eyebrows.
- A bridge arches the stream.
- She arched her eyebrows.
- Trees arch above the promenade.
- The ball arched toward the basket.
- your arch opponent/rival
- known for her arch comments
- There was a slight arch to her eyebrows.
- an arch in the cat's back
- The cat arched its back.
- She arched her eyebrows in surprise.
- A tree arches over the road.
- She arched backward to begin the exercise.
- a politician known for his arch humor
- The novel is never mocking or arch in its tone.
- an arch opponent
- an arch look
First use of Arch
The first known use of arch was in the 13th century