Apprehension Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Apprehension, Sentence example of Apprehension Apprehension /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ উপলদ্ধি ...
Synonyms of Apprehension
alarm (also alarum), apprehensiveness, dread, foreboding, misgiving
Use of Apprehension in a Sentence
- an atmosphere of nervous apprehension
- apprehension of a criminal
- a person of dull apprehension
- according to popular apprehension
- The thought of moving to a new city fills me with apprehension.
- an increased number of apprehensions
First use of Apprehension
The first known use of apprehension was in the 14th century