Appetizing Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Appetizing, Sentence example of Appetizing Appetizing /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ ক্ষুধাবর্ধক...
অর্থঃ ক্ষুধাবর্ধক; ক্ষুধা-উদ্রেককারী; মুখরোচক;
Synonyms of Appetizing
ambrosial, dainty, delectable, delicious, delish, flavorful, flavorsome, luscious, lush, mouthwatering, palatable, savory (also savoury), scrumptious, succulent, tasteful, tasty, toothsome, toothy, yummy
Use of Appetizing in a Sentence
- an appetizing display of merchandise
- butterflies that birds find palatable
- appetizing hors d'oeuvres
- dumplings with savory fillings
- a tart and tasty pie
- an enticing array of toothsome desserts
- While the stew may not look very appetizing, it tastes wonderful.
- that dish looks very appetizing
First use of Appetizing
The first known use of appetizing was in 1653