Appall Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Appall, Sentence example of Appall Appall /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ ভীত করা; ধমক দেত্তয়া; হুমকি দেত...
অর্থঃ ভীত করা; ধমক দেত্তয়া; হুমকি দেত্তয়া; আতঙি্কত করা;
Synonyms of Appall
floor, jolt, shake up, shock
Use of Appall in a Sentence
- We were appalled by his behavior.
- dismayed at the size of the job
- I am appalled by your behavior
- was horrified by such wanton cruelty
- a cliff that would daunt the most intrepid climber
- The thought of war appalls me.
- It appalls me to think of the way those children have been treated.
First use of Appall
The first known use of appall was in the 14th century