Anything Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Anything, Sentence example of Anything Anything /pronoun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ যে কোনো কিছু; যাহা হয...
অর্থঃ যে কোনো কিছু; যাহা হয় কিছু; যাহা-কিছু;
Synonyms of Anything
No Synonyms found!
Use of Anything in a Sentence
- it's not anything like as good as it used to be
- We were allowed to do anything we wanted to.
- If you're not sure what to say, just say anything that comes to mind.
- That dog will eat almost anything.
- We didn't talk about anything much.
- The new stadium is spectacular. There's never been anything like it.
- I'll do anything I can to help.
- You can't tell him anything about computers. He thinks he's an expert.
- He'll do anything for a laugh.
- I'd do anything to see her again.
- He said he was sorry, but that doesn't really mean anything.
First use of Anything
The first known use of anything was before the 12th century