Antecedent Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Antecedent, Sentence example of Antecedent Antecedent /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ পূর্ববর্তী Syn...
Synonyms of Antecedent
causality, causation, cause, occasion, reason
Use of Antecedent in a Sentence
- events that were antecedents of the war
- The sackbut was the antecedent of the trombone.
- He was proud of his Scottish antecedents.
- antecedent events
- the preceding sentence
- conditions antecedent to the revolution
- the foregoing remarks
- a child from a previous marriage
- a prior obligation
- the former name of the company
- the anterior lobe of the brain
- “John” is the antecedent of the pronoun “him” in “Mary saw John and thanked him.”
- what are the antecedents of the American Revolutionary War?
- I'd like to follow up on an antecedent question from another reporter.
- in "the house that we live in," "house" is the antecedent of "that"
First use of Antecedent
The first known use of antecedent was in the 15th century