Anointed Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Anointed, Sentence example of Anointed Anointed /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ উদ্বর্তিত; উপলিপ্ত;...
অর্থঃ উদ্বর্তিত; উপলিপ্ত;
Synonyms of Anointed
bedaub, besmear, daub, smear
Use of Anointed in a Sentence
- The priest anointed the sick.
- anoint him as his successor
- Critics have anointed her as an important new literary figure.
- The magazine anointed her the most popular actress of the year.
- anoint the wound with antiseptic to prevent infection
First use of Anointed
The first known use of anoint was in the 14th century