Annihilating Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Annihilating, Sentence example of Annihilating Annihilating /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ প্রধ্বংস...
Synonyms of Annihilating
abolish, black out, blot out, cancel, clean (up), efface, eradicate, erase, expunge, exterminate, extirpate, liquidate, obliterate, root (out), rub out, snuff (out), stamp (out), sweep (away), wipe out
Use of Annihilating in a Sentence
- Bombs annihilated the city.
- annihilated the visitors 56–0
- a right to freedom that cannot be annihilated
- Fear can annihilate one's confidence.
- matter and antimatter annihilate each other
- The enemy troops were annihilated.
- He annihilated his opponent in the last election.
First use of Annihilating
The first known use of annihilate was in 1525