Amiable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amiable, Sentence example of Amiable Amiable /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সহৃদয়, অমায়িক Synonyms of A...
অর্থঃ সহৃদয়, অমায়িক
Synonyms of Amiable
affable, agreeable, genial, good-natured, good-tempered, gracious, mellow, nice, pleasant, sweet, well-disposed
Use of Amiable in a Sentence
- an amiable host
- an amiable comedy
- an amiable teacher not easily annoyed
- a good-natured girl who was always willing to pitch in
- our obliging innkeeper found us a bigger room
- was too complaisant to protest a decision he thought unfair
- Everyone knew him as an amiable fellow.
- She had an amiable conversation with her friend.
- She greeted us amiably.
First use of Amiable
The first known use of amiable was in the 14th century