Amenable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amenable, Sentence example of Amenable Amenable /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ শাসনযোগ্য Synonyms of A...
Synonyms of Amenable
disposed, fain, game, glad, inclined, minded, ready, willing
Use of Amenable in a Sentence
- citizens amenable to the law
- The data is amenable to analysis.
- a government not amenable to change
- was amenable to spending more time at home
- the bureau responsible for revenue collection
- an intelligence agency answerable to Congress
- elected officials are accountable to the voters
- laws are amenable to judicial review
- not liable for the debts of the former spouse
- obedient to the government
- a docile child
- tractable animals
- amenable to new ideas
- whatever you decide to do, I'm amenable—just let me know
- our normally balky cat becomes the most amenable of creatures when confronted with the strange environment of the veterinary clinic
- The builders were amenable to our wishes.
- the corporation is not amenable to suit in New York
- an adult is not amenable to a juvenile treatment program
First use of Amenable
The first known use of amenable was circa 1599