Ambiguous Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Ambiguous, Sentence example of Ambiguous Ambiguous /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ দ্ব্যর্থক Synonyms ...
Synonyms of Ambiguous
arcane, cryptic, dark, deep, Delphic, double-edged, elliptical (or elliptic), enigmatic (also enigmatical), equivocal, fuliginous, inscrutable, murky, mysterious, mystic, nebulous, obscure, occult, opaque
Use of Ambiguous in a Sentence
- eyes of an ambiguous color
- an ambiguous smile
- obscure poems
- muttered dark hints of revenge
- a vague sense of obligation
- enigmatic occult writings
- cryptic hints of hidden treasure
- an ambiguous directive
- moral precepts with equivocal phrasing
- We were confused by the ambiguous wording of the message.
- He looked at her with an ambiguous smile.
- Due to the ambiguous nature of the question, it was difficult to choose the right answer.
- the ambiguous position of women in modern society
- an ambiguous explanation
- answered ambiguously
First use of Ambiguous
The first known use of ambiguous was in 1528