Altitudinal Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Altitudinal, Sentence example of Altitudinal Altitudinal /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ অনুলংব;...
Synonyms of Altitudinal
elevation, height, inches, stature
Use of Altitudinal in a Sentence
- The plane lost altitude.
- the altitudes of his anger
- a wall two meters in height
- fly at an altitude of 10,000 meters
- Denver is a city with a high elevation
- the air temperature at different altitudes
- Some visitors find it difficult to adjust to the city's high altitude.
- The plane lost altitude rapidly.
First use of Altitudinal
The first known use of altitude was in the 14th century