Aloneness Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Aloneness, Sentence example of Aloneness Aloneness /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ একাকিত্ব; নিঃসঙ্গতা;...
অর্থঃ একাকিত্ব; নিঃসঙ্গতা;
Synonyms of Aloneness
lone, lonely, lonesome, single, solitary, solo, unaccompanied
Use of Aloneness in a Sentence
- was alone in the office
- She alone knows what happened.
- The children alone would eat that much.
- They are alone among their contemporaries in this respect.
- The blame is mine alone.
- He said he could do it alone.
- everyone needs to be alone sometimes
- glorying in the calm of her solitary life
- left solitary by the death of his wife
- felt lonely and forsaken
- an only child often leads a lonesome life
- a lone robin pecking at the lawn
- a forlorn lost child
- desolate after her brother's death
- This wine goes well with food, but is also very good alone.
- I got him alone and asked him what had really happened.
- She lived alone for many years.
- She doesn't mind being alone because she never feels lonely.
- He was alone with his thoughts.
- He felt very alone when he went away to school.
- The police believe the criminal acted alone.
- The price alone is enough to discourage people.
- The special effects alone make the movie worth seeing.
- Food alone is not enough for health.
- You alone are responsible.
- We thought we could do it alone.
- I was left alone in the room.
- The old tree had but a solitary apple.
- I felt lonely after my friends left.
First use of Aloneness
The first known use of alone was in the 13th century