Allowed Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Allowed, Sentence example of Allowed Allowed /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ মানিয়া লত্তয়া; প্রদান করা;...
অর্থঃ মানিয়া লত্তয়া; প্রদান করা; অনুমতি দেত্তয়া; ন্যস্ত করা; দেত্তয়া; সম্মতি দেত্তয়া; মঁজুর করা; অনুমোদন করা; আরোপ করা;
Synonyms of Allowed
green-light, have, permit, suffer
Use of Allowed in a Sentence
- doesn't allow people to smoke in his home
- allow the dog to roam
- allow an hour for lunch
- allow a gallon for leakage
- must allow that money causes problems in marriage
- evidence that allows of only one conclusion
- a plan that allows for expansion
- She worked on the project here and there as time allowed.
- a religion that does not allow divorce
- They don't allow smoking in this hotel.
- I want to change my schedule, but my boss won't allow it.
- My boss wouldn't allow me to change my schedule.
- They don't allow people to smoke in this hotel.
- Women were not allowed in the club.
- The hospital doesn't allow visitors after 8 p.m.
- Her schedule doesn't allow her any time to run errands.
- The system allows you to transfer data easily from one computer to another.
- Occasional gaps allow passage through the mountains.
- Mom allowed us to stay up late.
- Don't allow the dog to roam.
- Our parents allowed us each five dollars to spend.
- I'm willing to allow that he may be right.
- Our plans didn't allow for the possibility of rain.
- Your shoes should be big enough to allow for growth.
- allowed her petition for relief
- allow a deduction on a tax return
- allows his claim
First use of Allowed
The first known use of allow was in the 14th century