Allover Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Allover, Sentence example of Allover Allover /adverb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সর্বাঙ্গে; Synonyms of A...
Synonyms of Allover
everyplace, everywhere, far and wide, high and low, throughout
Use of Allover in a Sentence
- a sweater with an allover pattern
- decorated all over with a flower pattern
- looked all over for the book
- she is her mother all over
- the band's fans were all over them
- the press was all over the coach after the loss
- a rug with an allover pattern
- I've looked all over—even outside—and I can't find my other shoe.
- his writing style is his mentor's all over
First use of Allover
The first known use of allover was in the 13th century