Allocation Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Allocation, Sentence example of Allocation Allocation /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ বিভাজন বা বন্টন ...
অর্থঃ বিভাজন বা বন্টন
Synonyms of Allocation
allot, allow, apportion, assign, distribute, lot, ration
Use of Allocation in a Sentence
- allocate tasks among human and automated components
- allocate a section of the building for special research purposes
- Money from the sale of the house was allocated to each of the children.
- We need to determine the best way to allocate our resources.
- Have enough funds been allocated to finance the project?
- Funds were allocated among the clubs.
- Part of the classroom was allocated for reading.
First use of Allocation
The first known use of allocate was in 1616