Alive Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Alive, Sentence example of Alive Alive উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ জীবন্ত; জীবিত;চটপটে; কর্মচঞ্চলসচেতন; সজ্ঞান...
অর্থঃ জীবন্ত; জীবিত;চটপটে; কর্মচঞ্চলসচেতন; সজ্ঞান;জীবন্ত জিনিসে পূর্ণ;চালু; বিদ্যমান;
Synonyms of Alive
animate, breathing, live, living, quick
Use of Alive in a Sentence
- kept hope alive
- must win to stay alive in the playoffs
- alive to the danger
- his face came alive at the mention of food
- streets alive with traffic
- the proudest boy alive
- aware of changes in climate
- not fully cognizant of the facts
- conscious that my heart was pounding
- sensible of a teacher's influence
- alive to the thrill of danger
- a country always awake to the threat of invasion
- It feels great to be alive.
- The patient was barely alive.
- The sheriff was ordered to find the killer and bring him back alive.
- He managed to stay alive for a week without any food.
- The patient is being kept alive by artificial means.
- an old tradition that is still alive
- We need to keep hope alive.
- The team needs to win tonight in order to stay alive in the play-offs.
- I love to sail because it makes me feel so alive.
- The thought kept our hopes alive.
- He was alive to the danger.
First use of Alive
The first known use of alive was in the 13th century