Alarum /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ ঘণ্টাধ্বনি; Synonyms of Alarum apprehension, apprehensiveness, dread, foreboding, misgiving Use of ...
Synonyms of Alarum
apprehension, apprehensiveness, dread, foreboding, misgiving
Use of Alarum in a Sentence
- set the alarm to wake me at seven
- fear of the unknown
- faced the meeting with dread
- fright at being awakened suddenly
- view the situation with alarm
- the news caused widespread panic
- immobilized with terror
- raised the subject with trepidation
- The alarm went off when he opened the door.
- The whole town heard the alarm.
- She set the alarm for six o'clock.
- The alarm went off at six o'clock.
- The rumors caused widespread alarm and concern.
- His parents have expressed alarm about his safety.
- The new developments are being viewed with alarm.
- She looked around in alarm when she heard the noise.
- The dog's barking gave the alarm and the intruders were caught.
- A passerby saw the intruders and raised the alarm.
- I didn't mean to alarm you.
- The rapid spread of the disease has alarmed many people.
- The dog's barking gave the alarm.
- a car alarm
- Set the alarm for six o'clock.
- She was filled with alarm on hearing the crash downstairs.