"English" Class Eight 11th week Assignment Answer.List 10 protective measures and make a poster to stop the spread of coronavirus disease, COVID-19.
Class Eight "English" 11th-week assignment answer.
Lesson: 1 to 8
Unit Title: Health and Hygiene
Priya lives in a village. Nowadays, she is confined to the four walls as her school has been closed since 17 March 2020. She became scared when she came to know that a deadly virus named Corona spread all over the world and the Government of Bangladesh requested people to stay at home to stop the spread widely. To maintain personal health and hygiene, people need to eat nutritious food and take regular physical exercise, wash hands frequently and maintain social distance to be safe. However, it makes her sad seeing many people not following the safety rules.
Now, think of the existing worldwide corona pandemic situation. List 10 protective measures and make a poster to stop the spread of coronavirus disease, COVID-19.
COVID-19 or Coronavirus Disease 2019 is a highly infectious respiratory disease. This virus spreads when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. The virus comes out through the nose and mouth in droplets, and if a healthy person inhales the droplets, he or she will be affected too. Many countries including Bangladesh are on the way to develop vaccines for this virus. So, preventive measures are the best ways to stay safe from COVID-19. I think it is possible to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease, COVID-19 through the measures described below:
- We must wear a face mask while going outside.
- Wash or sanitize our hands frequently, avoid touching the face, nose and eyes.
- Cover our face and nose with a tissue or by the elbow while sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid mass gatherings and crowded places.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after using.
- Maintain at least a distance of 3 meters while confronting people outside.
- Taking nutritious food, drinking a lot of liquid, and doing light exercise boost our immunity system.
- Stay home if someone feels unwell.
- Before eating and after the toilet we should wash our hands.
- Before, during and after prepare food we should wash our hands.